ID:2099647

BYOND Version:510
Operating System:Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 51.0.2704.84
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Yesterday I went on a few games for the first time, some fan-based games and I never once got an ad. The "BYOND: Your game is starting" window opens, it has that "Become a BYOND Member to remove ads >" message and It was supposedly loading with the circle Icon working just fine but it stops/finishes and the game opens up. No ads. No video. No audio. No images. Nothing.

I don't have a membership. I should be getting ads.

And it sure takes its time loading, a good 10-20 seconds.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Get on pretty much any game, I just opened all these while writing this -> SS13, Eternia, Rise of the Pirates, Dragon Universe, Sigrogana Legends 2, Hunters, Boxiverse, Azusa and none gave me any ads.

Expected Results:

To view ads that make money.

Actual Results:

Loading for nothing.

Have only tried it with the 510.1345 version, as I had not been around for a very long time.
There are situations where ads aren't delivered; sometimes it's just that the company doesn't have any to send. As long as the game loads anyway, that's all right, although of course I'd prefer the ad to show. Or even better, I'd prefer that ads weren't necessary at all.
How about adding more companies into the mix? To lower the probability of that happening.

Offtopic: Would also be nice to have a "BYOND Ads" functionality that we can use on our games to set up ads when ever we want, if there isn't one yet. (Like Unity Ads.)