ID:2100048

This is a weird issue that suddenly started. Everything was fine before. Currently, I am only able to join games by browsing with byond and clicking on join. Clicking on links doesn't work. No error messages, no start and crash, no black screen... just nothing happens when I click on links.

When you say browsing with BYOND, do you mean the pager or the site?

If the site isn't working, then I believe that happened is that your system for some reason has stopped recognizing the byond:// protocol. All you should have to do for that is reinstall BYOND.
I have reinstalled multiple times but it has not solved the issue.
Can you walk me step-by-step through the process that works, and the process that doesn't?
I was able to connect to a game by using the pager.
1: Start the byond pager.
2. Press join game in the server browser.

I was unable to connect to a game by using links that look like this: (byond://xxxxx...)

P.S. Notice the use of past tense. The issue seems to have mysteriously fixed itself. No idea what happened.
Sometimes when you update byond, the handling of byond:// links doesn't apply until you fully close all browsers and reopen it, or restart the computer.

In chrome this doesn't happen from closing the windows as it keeps running in the background, you have to find the icon in the tray near the clock and exit that.