ID:2103779

A stat system is a group of variables assigned to objects. In size and scale, variables will either grow, shrink or stay the same.

Let's take a walking stat system for example-

For a player what is needed is:

Acceleration- determines how quickly directions are changed and speed is gained.

Speed- is translation speed.

Overall Balance- determines the coordination in successful movement.

Current Location- is the player's coordinates.

For A.I. what is needed is:

Positive Result Ranking List- is a que of positive results. Appended based on rumors. Also appended based on experience.

Positive Result- is the goal of the A.I.

New Goal- is the next goal in the que.

Alternative Location List- is a list of locations to cycle through.

Current Location Attraction Level- determines how much the current goal is worth. The A.I. will follow the best path.

New Location Attraction Level- is the factor that determines if an alternate location will override current location.

Undesired Effects List- is a list of negative things an A.I. associates a path with.

Desired Effect List- is a list of positive things an A.I. associates a path with.

Desired Location- is the place where A.I. thinks goals complete.

Desired Location Value- is the chance of success in the mind of A.I.

Negative Path’s Rumor List- is a list of paths likely to fail. Based on third party information.

Positive Path’s Rumor List- is a list of paths likely to fail. Based on third party information.

Path Has Association- is a comparison of positive effects list subtracted by negative effects list. Each item as a value of one or zero.

Reaction Speed- is how quickly paths are processed.

Complete Path Recognition List- determines the chance of A.I. mistaking a path they discover. Some paths are assigned low mistaking chance value. This would be the same thing as a skilled player.

Half Path Recognition List- determines if an A.I. recognizes a learned path. Some paths are assigned a 45% mistaking chance value.

Unrecognizable Path List- determines if a path is new to an A.I.. A path is assigned to this list after A.I. hears or sees it and decides not to follow the path.

This is all that is required to simulate walking in a game.
This is neither tutorial nor snippet.