Bleach: Las Noches

by Black Itachi
Bleach: Las Noches
Bringing back the classics
ID:2104146

Got quite a few suggestions in this thread will divide them up as best as I can.
Suggestion 1 Weekly Lottery
Consider the following as hard as it is enough grinding yen gets tedious not everyone has the time to do so, A weekly lottery with a prize from Respec Orbs, Shikai Orb Etc, costs 1k -10k to enter winner is completely randomized Can only enter once a week.
Suggestion 2 Randomized Invasion
The issue with Invasion as it stands is that it is completely utterly unbalanced in my eyes we got people camping invade or Defend depeing on the map as the game is still young and the whole player base is not quite active and thriving as hard (unlike during double XP was pretty packed considering everything) I would like to see a Return of the Randomized Teams completely randomized everyone is entered into a pool much like how CTF works make it more like S.E Invasion which was pretty balanced you get KO'd respawn at spawn after KO keep going until either teams NPC Dies also bring back Participation Points as people Getting carried and not trying can get annoying purely suggestion. I feel it would bring more people into Events.
Suggestion 3 RESPEC ORB Nuff said
Suggestion list will grow as i come up with new ideas leave comments below for tweaks and more.

There is a respec orb, hyren npc sells it.