ID:2105093

We have a music thread going. But we don't have an anime music video thread. So I'm going to leave my favorite AMV of 2016 so far here and go for a jog. When I get back from my jog, you guys better have posted a bunch of awesome AMVs or we're going to have some srs problems.

Oh and watch this on YouTube in full screen, this little small BYOND sized video thingamajig doesn't do this AMV justice.
I just jogged for 20 mins, came home and lifted weights, took a shower, fixed my Dad's watch and grabbed a bottle of water and all you guys came up with was 1 AMV?

This is the only one I know or like.

#edgy2016
In response to Lummox JR
That scene of Charmander running from the water always gets me. I think it's even better than the "drying pan" Brock joke.

In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
That scene of Charmander running from the water always gets me. I think it's even better than the "drying pan" Brock joke.

I don't have the context to get it.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

If the fire on its tail goes out, it dies.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Charmander dies if his flame goes out. Not faint. Die. Death with a "D".

edit: ninja'd