ID:2105422

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
Hi,hi byond community! I'm from Russia, sorry for my grammar. I have some problems with connection. When I'm trying to connect to some server of SS13 I just can't do it! Byond just connecting infinitely. What I shall do to fix that problem? I'm changing flash players, change routers, brousers system and anti-viruses, but nothing happend.. Please, help. That problem happen only with some server.
Best response
It could well be a problem with that particular server. If you have no trouble with others, I'd just stick with those.
In response to Lummox JR
But nobody except me have that problem.
Well, the fact that other servers work says one of two things: Either your connection between yourself and the servers that don't work is poor--it could be an issue with your ISP--or you're dealing with some kind of firewall that's blocking you. If it's the latter, then either you haven't accounted for every firewall on your system, or it could again be something wrong with your ISP.
In response to Lummox JR
I'm turn off all farewalls and anti-virus. It's don't help ;C. Thank you man for helping.
What server are you trying to connect to?
In response to MrStonedOne
is it just blue thats not working, or can you also not connect to white/green/the others?
I can connect to white and green... All other servers
So they are hosted on the same physical server, and the same ip, meaning that this issue can only be in 2 places

A firewall on your computer or your ISP is blocking their port.

some subsystem on their end is blocking your ip, but only when connecting to that port. (very unlikely)
Thank you for help, man