ID:2107761

BYOND Version:510
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 50.0.2661.102
Applies to:Dream Maker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:

Random [junk data?] was added to one of my icons out of the blue

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Not sure how to reproduce it, but it happened randomly when I went in and added an additional frame to one of my icon's states (from 4 to 5 frames) and then compiled and tested out the animation in-game. I tried screenshotting the glitchy appearance but my screen grabber couldn't capture the flick(). I then closed out of the project and when I reopened it, the glitchyness had actually been saved into the icon somehow (which you can see in the attached screenshot(s); frame 5)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Don't worry about that, that's just the Phantom Pixel Artist, spooking your sprites.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
Don't worry about that, that's just the Phantom Pixel Artist, spooking your sprites.

He couldn't draw the rest of the directions for me instead though? xD
In response to SolarOblivion
SolarOblivion wrote:
Rushnut wrote:

He couldn't draw the rest of the directions for me instead though? xD

That's a free sample, you have to pay for the rest :/
If you can come up with any way to reproduce this, I'll be happy to look into it. Unfortunately I have nothing I can look into right now.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
If you can come up with any way to reproduce this, I'll be happy to look into it. Unfortunately I have nothing I can look into right now.

Yea I realize since I couldn't reproduce it there would be nothing you could really do about it, however I just wanted to bring it to attention in case it was something you had an idea about based on other bug reports or something. In any case, it hasn't happened again so no worries.