ID:2108379

No building games are active or online, and when Icon Ultima is on no one is on it.. What happened to the influx of building games, and the popularity? They where so much fun..
I think people realized they weren't actually anything more than chatrooms and just started using chatrooms.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
I think people realized they weren't actually anything more than chatrooms and just started using chatrooms.

When you see Nadrew firing shots, that's when you know we're living in the last days.
People seem to just play whatever is currently under development. As far as I know all the building games stopped getting updated. With nothing new a playerbase can only sustain itself for so long.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:

True, but you can't do anything in a chatroom, at least in building games you have visuals.
In response to Kiyo Takamine
Kiyo Takamine wrote:
Nadrew wrote:

True, but you can't do anything in a chatroom, at least in building games you have visuals.

Exactly.

Building games are not chat rooms. They are building experiences for the whole family.