Kage: Rise of the Tengu

by Avidanimefan
Kage: Rise of the Tengu
Ninjas, Demons and super powered fights! Will you rise or fall? Kage : Rise of the Tengu! (Anime,Naruto,Bleach)
ID:2110031

I'm no longer at the point where I need to do even monthly or weekly updates with Kage. For a long time now (about 6-7 months) its just been in need of content and art. Now that I have the funds to continue and get the art I need, I'll be working on completing my visions for this concept, moving it off-site and building a community around it.

This game literally has so many features packed into it that I can't really list them all (by my count around 50-60+), but even still I've been managing to improve upon it off and on throughout the months.
Most notably :

• A Dueling Challenge System.
  • A Tournament System, sponsored by your village.
  • 5 new Ninpo Type skills.
  • Revamped Combat.
  • Fixed Village Barriers.

• Revamped Clan Skills and System.
  • Spirit Eggs - possession by an angellic or demonic ability that gives you new techniques, capable of taking on multiple foes at once.

• Revamped Inventory
  • Revamped Hud
  • Can now toggle tool switching on the fly, this means you have WAY more options in battle.
  • Revamped AI encounters to be more fun and less of a chore with defeating enemies so you can focus on missions and PVP.
  • Enhanced the RP Event system which has always been in, but been untested. Essentially, each world will have active events that you can join based on your RP rank and activity.
  • Enhanced the options you have as a village leader.
  • Fleshed out and changed the story due to excessive "borrowing" from other concepts.
  • Re-did the Fast Travel Mini-game now that DM has upgraded its software. It now falls more in line with my original intentions for it.

I'm sure there's alot I've forgotten.
I've done alot!

Like to Follow Kage on Facebook.