It's not just HTML, though the creators were clever enough to not have a "bobby drop tables" incident.
Well you need to get a god damn phone so you can walk out into oncoming traffic with your head facing downward like some sort of zombie

I already do that except not with a phone but instead a book :P.
Fiend for Pokemon Go but garbage and gets carried all the time in Overwatch. Rofl
In response to King_LiOnZ
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Fiend for Pokemon Go but garbage and gets carried all the time in Overwatch. Rofl

and gold in league. you left that part out xD
In response to EmpirezTeam
When you reach platinum i'll consider it.
In response to King_LiOnZ
King_LiOnZ wrote:
When you reach platinum i'll consider it.

my junglers never gank so how im supposed to get plat
ET does carries for overwatch? Hey can you carry me through competitive? I keep getting killed by hanzos in their spawn.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
ET does carries for overwatch? Hey can you carry me through competitive? I keep getting killed by hanzos in their spawn.

too busy in pokemans
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Now how will i get golden tracer pistols QQ?
Passed a group of what had to be about 30 people hanging out by the courthouse downtown at 11PM flicking pokeballs from their phones... :P That, and people are constantly walking around the store trying to secretly catch them. I usually walk by and quietly say 'Gotta catch 'em all.' ;)
I just caughted Mewtwo.
I usually walk by and quietly say 'Gotta catch 'em all.' ;)

Dude, Vic Dibitetto...

He's like me, except he's actually funny.

I'm glad I watched this video at home because I almost shat on myself after "WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A APP THAT MAKES YOU FIND A JOB".
Pokémon Go lmfao I've taken over so many gyms in Santa Clarita, CA.
Why do people keep saying "I caught a bunch of Pokemons"?

Do these plebs not know the word is both singular and plural?
I was under the impression that they were singular "Pokeman" and plural "Pokemen"
GUESS WHAT BOYS?

JUST GOT NOX APP PLAYER WORKING ON MY COMPUTER. THIS IS GLORIOUS. I CAN PLAY POKEMON GO AND NEVER LEAVE MY HOUSE AGAIN. MY LIFE IS OFFICIALLY OVER.

I've already configured my location to put me right at the heart of downtown's park where there's tons of PokeStops and gyms just clumped together, when in reality I'M SITTING AT HOME IN MY UNDERWEAR. GET REKT NIANTIC. THIS IS PAYBACK FOR WHEN YOU DIDN'T LET ME CATCH SCYTHER THAT ONE TIME.

I'm on a new account as well just in case Niantic tries to pull a fast one and ban accounts using this. I'm not sure how they'd detect it anyway, but if this gets banned I still got my main to switch to. But holy crap man, I'm standing next to a lake where both Dratini and Magikarp are known to spawn in abundance. I'm going to have Dragonite and Gyarados in like 2 days.
EmpirezTeam wrote:

What's a polkaman?

In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

What's a polkaman?

Currently set my GPS to a park in GA where Charmander are known to spawn. Using https://pokevision.com/, I'm able to see precisely where the Pokemans spawn, it's legit. Thanks to that site I'm standing on top of two Charmander right now.

But good lord, do these guys deplete your Razzberries. Nearly impossible to catch even a low CP Charmander without using one.
Page: 1 2 3