In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I agree with the overall sentiment here.

In a game where you can beat someone unconscious with a toolbox, strap them down to a bed, dismember them beyond recognition with a saw, and then walk around wearing their severed and bloodied butt cheeks as a hat, rape is where I draw the line.

EmpirezTeam: exposing your crooked biases since he was a wee tadpole.
It has begun
what game is that?
Ki Warriors
edit: Mystic Ball ex i mean
In response to MrStonedOne
MrStonedOne wrote:
what game is that?

http://www.byond.com/ forum/?post=1960507&page=3#comment17145796

Here you go. We covered this 18 Within BYOND issues ago.

I still don't think Dariuc's game is illegal. It doesn't pass the sniff test though, and the way he's advertising the game makes the hub definitely infringing on copyright though.

The game itself? It's definitely obviously stealing look and feel and setting, but that in itself isn't copyright infringement. It's mostly his use of Funi/Toei trademarks to advertise his game, and the resemblance of copyrighted character likenesses to advertise it as well. The beerus/broly pixel art just makes it blatant.

--Just wish the dude would have listened rather than being shitty about it. We don't offer this advice to hurt people, moreover to warn them about what's coming if they aren't careful.
I'm weak.
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
It has begun

inb4 Avid's wrath consumes us all
Made my year.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
The beerus/broly pixel art just makes it blatant.

Dude, it's not Beerus pixel art. Beerus CLEARLY wears blue pants in the anime. Avid's original, genuine purple cat man wears white pants. Obviously, they are two entirely different characters.
In response to Clusterfack
Clusterfack wrote:
To put it as concisely as possible the game has sexual needs that need to be fulfilled or else they will affect character mood. Sexual acts in the game are not restricted to adults only. And I believe there is/was an option for one of your required character traits to be pedophilia.

why does this remind me so much of Hentai Hill by Strai?
Page: 1 2