ID:2115971

About 2 years ago I purchased the game Nestalgia through steam. I just reinstalled the other day, but my old account info is inactive. I tried to make a new account at byond, but the game requires me to pay for the full game again? Is there anyway to reactivate my game from my steam purchase? I still have the steam receipt in my email.
Also, when I try to click "Forgot password" at the launcher, the screen just goes blank.
I've been trying to diagnose that white-screen issue with SilkWizard, though I haven't heard back from him in a bit on that. When I ran a test on it, I found that the embedded IE was giving me a goofy error about not being able to find security certificate revocation--which appears on the surface to be related to the SSL cert renewal we did back in May.

I got that error message after waiting a little bit, and also when I tried to right-click and Select All, then Copy. If it acts for you like it did for me, that might trigger the message box to appear; if it does, you can click through to proceed to the page. (Alternatively, you may be able to simply visit https://secure.byond.com/Join in IE/Edge and you may see that message box right away. If you click through then, that may fix your problem in NEStalgia.)

But anyway, if you send in a support ticket using the customer support form via the Contact Us link below, and include your Steam ID and BYOND account name in the message, I can look that up for you and get that reinstated.