Keyboard

by Kaiochao
Event-based keyboard handling.
ID:2118187

Okay, so all I did was download this and attempt to compile the demo. This is what I get.
loading Keyboard.dme
demo\KeyboardDemo.dm:24:error: Controls: unknown variable type
demo\KeyboardDemo.dm:24:error: =: expected a constant expression
demo\KeyboardDemo.dm:44:error: Controls.GetValues: undefined type: Controls.GetValues
demo\KeyboardDemo.dm:89:error: Controls.Run: undefined type: Controls.Run
demo\KeyboardDemo.dm:94:error: Controls.Run: undefined type: Controls.Run
demo\KeyboardDemo.dm:103:error: Controls.MoveEast: undefined type: Controls.MoveEast
demo\KeyboardDemo.dm:103:error: Controls.MoveWest: undefined type: Controls.MoveWest
demo\KeyboardDemo.dm:106:error: Controls.MoveNorth: undefined type: Controls.MoveNorth
demo\KeyboardDemo.dm:106:error: Controls.MoveSouth: undefined type: Controls.MoveSouth
demo\KeyboardDemo.dm:86:error: Keys.ToName: undefined proc

Not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong.
Download this other library that was supposed to be included: byond://Kaiochao.Enum
It's there, both checked under libraries and listed in Keyboard.dme. I've compiled and run the demos for the other three included libraries and they all work fine.
Looks like I forgot to update the Enum library when I updated a bunch of other things at the same time. Sorry about that. Update Enum and it should work.

It's such a pain to work on a bunch of libraries that depend on each other, and then have to update all of them simultaneously otherwise they might all break. :\
Much better :) Now to try and integrate it into a modified version of FA's Sidescroller... :/