ID:2119554

(See the best response by Nadrew.)
I have host files to Naruto Chronology but no way to assign ranks as village leaders do this XD last time when I hosted I had Az edit save and could easily assign the ranks to players in each village but now I can't seem to find a single save editor XD any help? Or if anyone has azedit save can you send it to me? [email protected]
I searched the hub for savefile editors and found half a dozen right away. You should probably look a bit harder, they're literally scattered everywhere.

They're also really simple to make, but being as how you're resorting to savefile editing to play a Naruto rip, I doubt you have the know-how to accomplish that.

Moral of the story: Look it up properly before asking here.
Lol do your search properly just because you see a dozen of save file editor doesn't mean that any of them work (they don't) or that you can even download them (you cannot) and without even reading the comments (everyone complaining about these things you've assumed)
Moral of the story you just got slapped off your internet high horse
p.s. NC (stego) got permission to use the "ripped" coding lawfully making it whats called a collaboration piece in the business world gg chump
Best response
I just downloaded and successfully used four different savefile editors from the first page of search results. Not sure what your issue is, but since you're being a child about it, topic close.