ID:2120565

I've been programming using C# for a year now. Has anyone else here ever used visual C#? I think it's really cool and can't wait to learn what else it's capable of. Some cool things I've learned so far is how to create modeless dialogs and threads to make windows form applications more user-friendly. If you have used it before, how long have you been using it? What interesting things have you been able to do with it? and what kind of projects have you built with it?
I've been using C# for around a decade or so now, I'd figure. I use SharpDevelop and MonoDevelop -- they're free alternatives to Microsoft's VC# stuff, and actually more robust in places.

I've made a wide array of things from simple helper applications to games. I even made an instant messenger client that was used here around BYOND some years back before the pager became more usable for instant communication.
I use it at work. My team is using C# and UWP to make the Windows app for our company. I like the language a lot, as it turns out. Module-based imports, elvis operators and async/await are beautiful.