ID:2122354

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
PC Specs:
Windows XP SP3, 503 MB RAM, 2.53 Ghz Intel Celeron CPU, Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family.

The problem is this:

BYOND stays at that FOREVER. No changes and whatsoever.

I tried deleting, uninstalling, reinstalling, installing, clearing all files related to BYOND, and nothing seems to solve the issue.

No, I don't have an antivirus, incase that's what's gonna be asked.

I use a Smartphone as a "router", 10 kb/s when limited, and 200 kb/s without limit.

Also, it seems that entering via the website, join game, the launcher is still stuck in that, but game starts NORMALLY.

I use multiple accounts, so I really need to use the pager.
Best response
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your system is using a Japanese locale. That's been known to play havoc with the pager.
No, the only locale my system has is PT-BR. And I could start BYOND normally until yesterday.
Try going to your BYOND user data folder--it's probably My Documents\BYOND--and go to the cfg folder under that. Rename localhub.db to something else, like old-localhub.db. That should force the pager to reload its entire database, in case something got screwed up.
It still stays forever at Loading game information...
Has anything else changed on your system? This could be a symptom of antivirus/security software interfering with BYOND.
Well, the only thing notable is that my PC is much more faster and "stable" than normal, and I'm not getting the random White Squares, void text while scrolling and start menu bar bugging, unable to start things...etc

Also...I mentioned I don't have any kind of antivirus or security software.

The best antivirus is yourself.
Try clearing your cache.
I can't clear the cache if the launcher doesn't work, dummy >.>

And if you're talking about My Documents/BYOND, I already deleted twice(Made a backup of the cache in another folder just to make sure I didn't waste my time and placed it back >.>)
BUMP

This is still a issue.
The only times I've seen an issue like this were when:

1) The localhub.db file was not being properly filled in, because the user data directory was in a path location with non-ANSI characters. (Most frequently this happens to Russian users, who often have Cyrillic characters in the path.)

2) The system locale is Japanese.

Since this started out of the blue, I don't see why the path thing would be an issue, but I have a feeling it must be.
1)I deleted that several times, and checked if the directory doesn't contain non-ANSI characters.
The path is normal.
C:\Documents and Settings\francisco\Meus documentos\BYOND

2)It's not. It can be seen in the bottom-right of the image that it isn't.
And I also checked in Control Panel. Everything is on the same language.