ID:2122365

So.. in the game I'm revamping, I have disabled something that I don't know. When I try to macro anything, it will not work. I'll go in and check whether or not the macro registered, and it'll say I never put it in the first place. However, if I uncheck the, "Apply only to this game" box, it'll work just fine. What did I do? I'm honestly stumped.

What BYOND version are you using?

Do you have client.control_freak enabled (in the code) in some way?
I'm using 510.1347 and when I search that up in the game source I have, nothing comes up.
Bump pls help
Bump
If the 'apply to this game only' box is checked the game requires a valid world.hub value to store the macros, if it lacks one it won't be able to save local macros for that game.
Where would I put that in the source? Just anywhere?

EDIT: And is the code just world.hub = 1?
No, I recommend pressing F1 in Dream Maker and looking it up, it requires you create a hub entry on the website. Per-game macros get their location based on the world.hub value of the world, using "[author]/[world]/" for the directory of all client information like skin data and macros.

Without it, there's no way to save the data unless you handle the whole process manually, which is a big ol' headache.
I see the world and I see where I put "[author]/[world]. I still am not sure how to set it to 1 though? Could you explain that.

EDIT: I got it working. I had to change the world.version to 1 and it worked somehow. Thank you so much!