ID:2123280

Hey dudes and dudettes.
Ive downloaded this database to startup a lan space station 13 server https://wiki.baystation12.net/Guide_to_Setting_Up_a_Server. Ive done it by the book, but when compiling on the "Server" designated machine it finds some errors i dont get when i use the client "machine".
Im win7, with chrome.
The errors i get when compiling are:

<<<<<loading NTstation13.dme
loading interface\skin.dmf
code\__HELPERS\text.dm:179:error: replacetext: invalid proc name: reserved word
code\__HELPERS\text.dm:182:error: replacetextEx: invalid proc name: reserved word
code\game\objects\items\weapons\melee\energy.dm:202:error: throw: invalid proc name: reserved word
code\modules\mob\mob_grab.dm:49:error: throw: invalid proc name: reserved word
code\controllers\supply_shuttle.dm:693:error: replacetext: expected 3 to 5 arguments (found 1)
code\controllers\supply_shuttle.dm:503:error: replacetext: expected 3 to 5 arguments (found 1)
NTstation13.dmb - 6 errors, 0 warnings (7/28/16 9:51 pm)>>>>>>

Ive checked the text files but, they look legit, i cant locate the Invalid code.
Maybye i missed something? I really dont know, im just starting with BYOND and need your help. Plees.</<<</<loading></<<<< /<
Double-click errors to go to the line they're on.

It looks like you downloaded some pretty old source code. The DM language now has built-in replacetext() and replacetextEx() functions (this wouldn't be a problem in modern programming languages, but DM), and throw is a keyword related to exception handling.

It might not be as simple as removing the custom replacetext() functions if the arguments don't match those of the built-in functions.

You're gonna have to rename the throw function to something else, such as Throw or toss. Should be an easy find and replace.
Use this link for the 510 compatible source: https://github.com/Baystation12/Baystation12/archive/dev.zip
loading baystation12.dme
loading interface\skin.dmf
loading exodus-1.dmm
loading exodus-2.dmm
loading exodus-3.dmm
loading exodus-4.dmm
loading exodus-5.dmm
loading exodus-6.dmm
saving baystation12.dmb (DEBUG mode)
baystation12.dmb - 0 errors, 0 warnings (7/29/16 8:04 am)

Thank you mister StonedOne , this code is working.
Thank you Kaiochao i did not try replacing the phrases but did learn how to find them faster.
Problem salved.