ID:2123641

Well, I decided to change the style on the portraits I was making, (You can see Poseidon's one at the actual game's avatar)
I saw some epic arts from a friend, (here) https://www.facebook.com/mumumuart/?fref=ts

And that motivated me to change the style, to a smaller size, and more pixelated, (Idk, it looks so cool)
To be used later as advertising materials, banners or even ingame cutscenes :S
The idea is to make one for every god, and maybe in the future for the golden armors?
I have Athena so far, check it:

Should I change something before going into the other gods?
Honestly the only reason I know that's supposed to be a female is because you said it was Athena.
yea looks really manly
wow I thought it was a dude
Lol thx guys, Didnt see how manly she was :O
edit 1:

Better now?
In response to Inutaishos
It's hard to tell what the difference is with the edit aside from shifting the arms up. I would suggest either getting rid of the eyebrow or doing something else with it.
Actually I changed the breasts, fixed the weist size, and fixed the shoulders size too and adjusted the arms size;
Also changed the neck and head postures;
But gonna try placing some red lips or something at her, I am about to finish Poseidon and gonna post the next edit + him soon :D

Any other suggestions btw, go ahead o// its helping alot
The eye brow and something about the face is manly
Changed her face, eyebrow and made the mouth in a diff color
Edit2:

And finished poseidon:
Wait, nevermind.

I forgot Athena is the goddess of strength and war. Therefore, she's justified in looking manly.

But if you draw Aphrodite, the goddess of sex, the same way, we're going to have some problems. Some serious, serious problems.

[Edit] And lmao, I love his douchebag facial expression, tilted crown and "come at me bro" pose. 10/10 on the Poseidon. The only thing I don't like is the fact that he has wings. They seem kind of arbitrary with his domain being the sea and all.
The deal at gods with wings, is some Azusa story details; there all of them are fallen Seraphs.. long story short, he is a very strong angel that become a god, and wants to flood earth and make atlantis the only realm (his role in the battle of gods) and created human like creatures and his own armor lines to give mortals to fight for his objectives .3. (neutral evil god)
Wellp yeah xD
Btw, another edit at Athena:
Changed her mouth back up, she was looking like a derp;
Edit3:

In response to Inutaishos
What if you move her breast down a couple pixels or so, and maybe even open up her armor slightly more by her neck to give a hint more of cleavage? Might make her breast 'blend in' less with everything thus making her more feminine.

Though this would mainly be necessary for the more feminine goddesses.
its still the face for me and possibly even the color of hair
Why is your pixel ratio so big?

http://imgur.com/jUQz63c.png

EDIT:
I only tweaked a few details. I assume this is still a WIP and I want to see you develop not just copy. If you look at the hair, I rounded it off using the Anti-Aliasing technique. Boxes/Squares are seen as masculine shapes while circles are seen as more feminine. I would suggest you do the same for all the hair, just to make it look more smooth.

I did bump up the contrast in the hair, wings, and armor because I felt like the purple color was a big theme to the picture and you want each of those parts to stand out. You want her beautiful. Oh and, I did drop her boobs down and separated them a small bit.

I still don't know why your pixel ratio is 1:9, I personally think if you created this with it, I would love to see your work at a 1:1.
Make the nose and eyes more feminine,women have a soft structure compared to men so id be careful about using darker shades on the face. Also it looks better far away lol. I don't know if you blown up the image to save time or what but don't be a afraid of making large portraits, when comes to pixel art you always want to have a "clean" image and stick to a uniform shade of colors.