ID:2125220

Problem description:
Main Street development has been going great so far! In case you haven't heard of it yet, it is an economic game about running a successful business on Main Street.

So far it has had three content updates along with a plethora of bug fixes.

Unfortunately thus far the interface has not received the tender love and care that it needs for Main Street to be a game I can share with the world wide web.

Here is My Current Interface

What I Want to Do
I'd like to make the outputs overlays of the map with transparent backgrounds. I've seen a lot of different posts about different approaches to this which all seem crude and buggy.

Do any of you have technical advice on how to accomplish having the input and output as transparent overlays of the map without window borders and other undesirable visual or interactable artifacts? Do you have alternative approaches to making the interfaces in the game more visually appealing to a broader audience?

Unfortunately interface/controls are an area that I am not very familiar with yet. My primary focus right now is a .dmf solution. I am aware that the custom controls for the .dms are robust and can accomplish this.

Thank you for your feedback in advance.