ID:2125245

BYOND Version:510
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 51.0.2704.103
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Can't right-click for popup menu on verbs linked to mob even with set src in view(1).

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Create a verb for mob and set src in view(1) run game and try to right-click yourself or any other mobs the popup menu does not come up.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
mob/verb
Mark()
set name = "Mark Up"
set category = null
set src in view(1)
usr << "NOO!!!"

Expected Results:
Popup menu should come up.

Actual Results:
Nothing opens up.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
- Everytime
In other games?
- Unsure
In other user accounts?
- Yes
On other computers?
- Yes

When does the problem NOT occur?
I only know it does not happen with 510.1329_byond.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
510.1329_byond.

Workarounds:
No work arounds as of yet.
Lummox JR changed status to 'Unverified'
I tested this code, and the verb shows up just fine in the right-click menu. I submit there's probably some other aspect of your project that's interfering, which may or may not be a bug. I'll need a test project to investigate further.
After further checking its related to how planes are handled, I removed all the darkness and light planes it did work but when added back and mouse_opacity = 0 on them all right-clicking seems to not work but clicking on turfs and areas still does. look into my source project login.dm line 104 and just remove darkness stuff from being added to the client.
Can confirm when you put the mob/atoms behind or on the plane master you can not right-click stuff behind it for popup menus. but the ones that are over it work.
If the plane master has a mouse_opacity of 0, that shouldn't be the case. But I'll take a look.
Yeah there is defiantly something wrong but i'm not sure about it. Tried everything at this point. I did notice when I went to huds.dm line 1358 and added plane = -1 or plane = 1 to the healthbar overlay suddenly the right click pop up menu does work for my mob but it still does not work for other things in games like the checker board and other things. Setting plane = 1 or plane = -1 to mobs/objs makes them right clickable popup menu work again but they look weird with the lighting system in place.

master_plane
plane = 0
blend_mode = BLEND_MULTIPLY
appearance_flags = PLANE_MASTER
color = list(null,null,null,"#0000","#000f")
mouse_opacity = 0

darkness
alpha = MASTER_LIGHTING
plane = -1
blend_mode = BLEND_ADD
//appearance_flags = RESET_ALPHA
mouse_opacity = 0
icon = 'darkness.dmi'

obj
light
plane = -1
blend_mode = BLEND_ADD
icon = 'light.dmi'
icon_state = "circle"
mouse_opacity = 0
I managed to bypass whatever this is by attaching an blank image with a plane setting of 1 or -1 the atoms that were being ignored.