ID:2126619

In response to EmpirezTeam
To be 100% fair, I'd be doing more than just screaming by that point. Mama don't play around. I'll snatch a bitch by the weave if they didn't get out of my car after the first time I told them to. Lol.
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
To be 100% fair, I'd be doing more than just screaming by that point. Mama don't play around. I'll snatch a bitch by the weave if they didn't get out of my car after the first time I told them to. Lol.

He doesn't get it.

If that was me, I would've pulled down my underwear and farted in her direction. Bet she would've moved her ass then.
In response to Kozuma3
Revelation is by far the best book out of the whole Bible. It sounds like something out of a D&D campaign. You got multiple-faced beasts running around wreckin shit, Jesus is on a horse with literal fire in his eyes and a sword in his mouth posted up with an entire army behind him, and then satan's prophets get thrown into a lake of fire and brimstone, and Jesus uses his mouth sword to kill the armies of earth, and then a bunch of birds just swoop down from the sky and consume the bodies. This is all in chapter 19.

I was trying to picture in my head how a man would fight with a sword in his mouth, and then I found this on Google images.

Jesus is one BAMF.
I like to picture Jesus shooting swords out of his mouth like arrows.

Good game idea. Let's do it. We can make a better game than wisdom tree ever could.
The thing is, a lot of games, movies, and anime already borrow heavily from the Bible. They just change the names and settings around so much until you don't recognize it anymore.

Even Naruto does this. Asura and Indra are brothers, and are sent off to complete a task by their father. Indra half-asses it and comes back the next day like "bruh, that was too ez", meanwhile Asura tried way harder and didn't come back until like, a year later I think? When they both present their results, Hagoromo is like "Asura, you da best!" and then Indra is all like "DAFUQ U MEEN IM NOT DA SUCCESSOR?" so this makes Indra hate Asura and then they get to scrappin outside the village. Indra then goes rogue and leaves the village.

Cain and Abel are brothers, and are tasked with giving offerings to God. Cain half-asses it while Abel provides a much more meaningful offering. When they both present their results, God looks at Cain's offering and says "dafuq is dat?", and looks at Abel's offering and says

So then Cain flies into a fit of rage and invites Abel to a tea party. Abel is like "yeah, sure angry evil brother! i'll follow you over to that random secluded area where no one can witness you pummeling me to death!" and Abel is murdered. Cain is exiled.

COINCIDENCE????
Im terrified to watch it.