ID:2127975

Hey there. Been using Byond for about 2-3 years now for Space Station 13 and haven't run into this problem before and it's an odd one.

Basically from what I've tested so far is that 3 servers in particular are having occasional issues with my connect. So far those three are Hippie Station, Citadel Station 13 and Yogstation 13. My connection to those servers has been reliable until I started playing again within the last 2-3 weeks but basically what happens is that I'll either get "Connection Failed" trying to join one of those servers, or in the middle of a game on one of those servers, when I can actually connect to them, starts lagging out hardcore until it just lags to the point where I can't do anything at all and when I try to reconnect I get the "Connection Failed" message.

I'm not sure what the correlation between those 3 servers and my connection is but it seems to only be at certain times this happens now. Sometimes I connect without a hitch, other times as stated above while all other servers I have no issue with at all.

My Anti-Virus Firewall and Windows Firewall both have exceptions and I've even tried disable both entire to see if I could enter without issue but those don't seem to be the problem here. Could there potentially be something between the connection to those 3 servers that's causing this kind of issue? I've looked around for all kinds of issues similar to mine but not many I could find that were as specific as this issue.

Anyway, any ideas on what's going on would be appreciate.
Thanks!