ID:2129092

(See the best response by Phat T.)
I've recently figured out how to change ingame font to a custom font which I thought was pretty cool, for fluidity sakes I'm trying to implement the same font with the browser but am unaware of the steps to do so.

The file is in the games resource with var/list/font_resources = list('Akhenaton.ttf').

//For testing to see if I can change the browser I'm just doing this usr<<browse("<font face=Akhenaton>Yo what font is this.</font>").
usr<<browse("<font face=Akhenaton>Yo what font is this.</font>")

//Here are some of my other attempts
//<STYLE> BODY{font-family: Akhenaton;font-size:16}</STYLE>

/*@font-face {
font-family: "Akhenaton";
src: url('Akhenaton.tff') format('truetype');}
font-family: 'Akhenaton';
*/

Best response
var/list/font_rsc = list('Font.ttf')
var/signfont = "Font"

usr<<browse("<font face='Signature'>[p.name]</font>")
how does the font face know the name of the font? and how is signfont associated with the font.ttf?
Have you tested the above cause, its not working for me either.
Also, I would like to mention winset() isn't working properly for many browser variables. Things like font-size, foreground-color, text-color etc. I know I'm using the correct control id cause I can make them visible or not. And I know its actually changing the values cause I can see the changes with winget() but the browser display doesn't change at all.
IE has iffy font support, but the original code should function as long as you're using the family name properly. Open the ttf file and it should show you the proper family name at the top.

As for text-color and the sort, those don't affect the browser control, all of those things are controlled by the HTML within it.
Okay, well it seems internet explorer doesn't support ttf fonts. I've tried a variety of different fonts and I know I have the proper family name cause I'm able to use these fonts in maptext and other features.
Okay, well it seems internet explorer doesn't support ttf fonts

https://www.fontsquirrel.com/

Convert it.
Okay, So I tried two separate converters and still getting no support from the browser. I created a small test environment maybe someone can pinpoint the problem. https://www.dropbox.com/s/hu7n7asndb5a339/ FontTest_src.zip?dl=0
I did some testing and it seems interface is having some problems with it. Even tho i convert it and load it for byond it didnt work but it did for maptexts and other stuff where is no need for interface.

Maybe is just me, too and you are having other problems.

Sorry for my bad english
Yeah no problem bro. Thank you for trying it out. I doubt its just us, I'm sure this will get resolved soon enough.
You think having Microsoft Edge as my default browser could be the problem?