ID:2129944

I downloaded the final version of BYOND, however whenever i try to login, it keeps saying "Invalid Login", any help?
I suggest you go to your BYOND user folder, and delete keys.txt (or rename it). Maybe some outdated info is there. Also if your password has changed or you forgot it, you could try to reset your password.
I looked for "keys.txt", not found. ;-;
I made a mistake; it's actually key.txt. But I said you should go to that folder, not do a system search; if you'd gone to the folder, you would have found the file even though I got the name wrong.

The BYOND user folder is most likely My Documents\BYOND.
I did that now, deleted the file.
But nothing happened..
Are you logging in on the pager with the same account you're using here? And on the site, are you simply using an existing login or does it still work when you try to login at the full password prompt?
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Are you logging in on the pager with the same account you're using here?

Yes.

Lummox JR wrote:
And on the site, are you simply using an existing login or does it still work when you try to login at the full password prompt?
This is my old account, haven't used BYOND for a while, so i forgot how to use it.

Okay, that may be your problem. It's possible you simply forgot your password. Maybe you should request a password reset.

http://www.byond.com/members/-/forgot-password
I tried. but it didn't work.
Didn't work how, exactly? Can you give me details?
I logged in after the password reset, still says "Invalid Login".
On the login screen in the pager, does it have any of your accounts saved? If so, then key.txt was not properly deleted. What I would recommend is that you select the account you want, then use the Delete Account option--this will only delete locally saved account/login info, not the account itself. Then try logging in fresh.
This is what the Key text loads:

{{BEGIN KEY Guest
CzFHCV-E)<#49=#*"/CQA%'R-G0&1'9I='>I]3>
`
END KEY
}}
Are you sure you're not doing anything like accidentally having caps lock on when typing in your password?
I"m using a complex Password. No caps.
There aren't any weird trans-ANSI characters in your password, are there? I mean like é or something in another language or anything like that? Those kinds of things could potentially be an issue.
It has different characters...
Basically I'm asking if you're just sticking to regular English letters and numbers and a few special symbols. (I definitely don't want to know what the actual password is.) If that's the case, I don't see why your password should have problems on the pager.

If it's using accented letters or some such, that's a potential problem.
Changed the password to letetrs and numbers, works good.