ID:2130492

Hi I just wanted to know if anyone missed old byond games such as gold guardians
Rise of heros,castle,dungeon master and some others that can't be found anymore

Hope anyone answers
gold guardians was fun for 5 minutes

rise of heroes, meh

castle, fun for 10 minutes

dungeon master, logged out as soon as i logged in

battle of evermore was fun. mystic journey was okay. and there were some good dragon warrior games.

cow rp was fun too. i would grief the shit out the servers, get banned, reset my ip, create a new byond account, log in and grief some more. i had gotten on one of the moderator's nerves so bad he started threatening me, saying he had pinpointed my exact location and was going to send an explosive to my address.

my response was

Haha! What the heck that's crazy
Byond has so mean people but meh
Also yes the games do get kinda boring quickly but they was good
Just needed more work

But what's your favorite byond games?
dungeon master was actually really fun 10/10 should be remade
Yea I agree also I'm working on a rise of heros code but I'm a beginner so it's gonna take me forever

If anyone has a basic version of a rise of heros style rpg coding please leave link in here be amazing

Also I am remaking dungeon masters Doohl
It's not anything to fancy but it has alot more map detail on it then it used to there are some bugs but those can be fixed and it's nothing to major

Also add me if your interested in trying it out in the future when I get Internet xD
I just found a seven and a half year old email with the Rise of Heroes: Regenerated source code attatched. That code is a jumbled mess.
Good games, that died out of popularity (and lag) Imo, are Murderer Mansion(that classic one) and Lands of Legends
:S Good times...
Omg lands of Legends is awesome! And guys I'm gonna be working non stop to learn coding for rpg games such as rise of heros

And I'm gonna try to learn lands of Legends because there just awesome lol