ID:2130601

(See the best response by Nadrew.)
https://postimg.org/image/s081mwwcb/

Problem description: Never ran into this issue before, when standing a far enough distance away from walls its still dense and im baffled. Could anyone give me some insight? as you can see in the photo the character is stuck against density there, this includes npc's ect

Best response
Are the walls being offset with pixel_x or pixel_y? Remember, those changes are purely visual, the wall still exists at its initial location prior to the offset, including its bounding box.

If you want to nudge the bounding box with it, you'd have to go into pixel movement mode and use step_x/step_y to do your offsets. If you're wanting to stay in tile-movement mode (the default), you're not going to be able to achieve exactly what you're after.
theres no offsets but what is pixel movement mode?
is the icon in the bottom left corner of the frame?
if i understand the question correctly yes it is

testing a little more everything in the entire game is like this? i have never had this problem before
The big question here is what does your mob's bounding box look like? Are you messing with the bound vars at all? I see your mob's icon extends past the normal tile size, and it appears to be offset.

Basically, you need to show us some code that goes with the mob to explain why it looks the way it does, because that code is tied up in your question.
haven't touched bound vars only code that would even adjust anything is

mob
step_size = 8
world
fps = 25 // 25 frames per second
icon_size = 32 // 32x32 icon size by default
view = 6

also first time ive had these tags in it i know the step size makes you step within the 32x32 tile could that be it? char has a bound box of 32x32?
With step_size=8, you're allowing your mob to have step offsets, and using pixel movement.

You probably want to set reasonable bounds for your mob based on its ground footprint, so you'll want to set the bound vars appropriately. A 32x32 bounding box is too big for that icon unless you use tile movement only.
ok i see thanks for the reply lummox!