ID:2130791

Hi this is probably off topic but I was wondering if there's any helpful codes for action rpg games
And tutorials for air systems were it teaches you how the ar can attack back and every a rpg ad's need and stuff

I'm trying to make a rise of heros type rpg
But I can't find anything that will help me
Because I downloaded the rise of heros source files but when I opened it to edit it and learn from the code everything was deleted because it didn't Macth the the version of byond so please if anyone is willing please help
Ai not air
You can find alot of what you are looking for in the developers section but I would research Walk(), get_step() and bump().
Almost everything I downloaded from the developer section gets all deleted when I open it and I don't understand
But I will try
What do you mean by gets deleted. As in you can open the file and it is blank or you can't download the file at all?
It's blank it usally says

Included file map instancing.dm doesn't not exist removing

And it does it to everyone file :/
Most of every tutorial I've downloaded has done it and there's some I really need
Help :(
In response to Cronosoul
Do you download it through zip folder or through byond itself?
Zip because I have a phone :/ and no Internet for my desk top
I just need a link or something for rise of hero like coding or something :(
Here, I downloaded the Rise of Heroes source for you.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/89857543/ Rise%20of%20Heroes.zip

You'll also need to include this with the source so it will compile.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/89857543/s_damage.zip
Thanks
I hope it works this time
That was useless

The coding files does not exist
"Removing"

This crap is starting to make me mad why does it keep deleting the files everytime I open it like WTF
I'm using a phone to download everything and transfer it to my desktop seemings I don't have Internet for my phone
The coding for rise of heros is just poof

But if I download a 2015 tutorial (wicth btw suck because the weather system and clock and day and night system they don't work I've tryed them
so many times but the coding is false I atleast think it is anyway) But anyway the coding is in the 2015 tutorials I can open them and learn the code buuuut old versions such as 2001 or something tutorials all code doesn't exist only the icons and crap
Nothing else existing

IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY :[
In response to Cronosoul
What version of byond are you using.
Page: 1 2