ID:2130826

This has been a short week for development due to a couple of scheduling conflicts, but not to worry: I'm still plowing ahead with webclient stuff and working on DS beta fixes. A new release went out this week that fixed a number of remaining gliding problems--including a big one that was new to the betas--and also the webclient now has a fix for a problem with an uninitialized pixel_w value.

I think there may still be an issue or two related to pixel gliding, but it's nearly there. That means I can get it going on the webclient next. It may even be easier there, because the webclient does a few things differently (mainly the eye handling) that make gliding code easier to deal with there.

Keeping it short and sweet, the next design goals remain the same, so things are just chugging along. I'd really like to get back to brainstorming concepts for filters, so that such a feature can see the light of day in 512 if possible.

If you were saving up for No Man's Sky but don't want to give your money to lying liars who lie, take Ter13's dare and donate to BYOND instead. We actually have multiplayer.

NFL preseason is underway already. One of my teams kicks things off tonight, although I'll miss it, and my main team gets going tomorrow. I'm already looking forward to another season of teriyaki wings and crushing disappointment. Meanwhile the USA is kicking butt in the Olympic medal standings, especially for people named Simone or Michael. Get your TV on this weekend and root for your country, wherever you are.
If you were saving up for No Man's Sky but don't want to give your money to lying liars who lie, take Ter13's dare and donate to BYOND instead. We actually have multiplayer.

Lummox coming out with the bants. Damn son!
I always thought No Man's Sky was overpriced for it's own good. That is why I even held off getting that game.

If I wanted to spend $60 on a game, it better be good and have far fewer problems than I heard it was having.
The only games i've spent $60 on were The Witcher 3 and GTA V, both games i felt were worth way more than their price

anything else, wait for a sale. preferably 50% off or more.
I vow to take revenge after my bump was deleted o(>-<)o
The multiplayer was the last thing i was excited for with NMS. Everything else delivered imo.
So dissapointed in you Lummox.
In response to MrStonedOne
MrStonedOne wrote:

Lummox coming out with the bants. Damn son!

Our poor forum etiquette has finally rubbed off on him.

It's official, boys. Lummox is

what about the mass effect trilogy with all the dlc for all 3 games and new textures better resolution, and a new ending by Christopher Nolan, and the choice to have shepard voiced as reanimated heath ledger.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:

what about the mass effect trilogy with all the dlc for all 3 games and new textures better resolution, and a new ending by Christopher Nolan, and the choice to have shepard voiced as reanimated heath ledger.

wait until it's 75% off.
In response to Vrocaan
</3