ID:2132296

Hi guys does anyone know how to pass everwood I past it once before and made it to the end of the game when I was around 11 years old but I can't find the exit anywhere in everwood or that forest with kart man
Ontop of that is there any other spell shops??? Like in everwood or past everwood
Lets get some concepts going here guys
Lol yea

I found a new source file for ROH that actually works so I'm gonna be making tons of stuff for RoH hehehe
Also I think I beat the game
I think everwood is the end
Because I couldn't find anything but it's cool I'm gonna edit the source files and make it better
Actually Everwood is merely the beginning.

After you reach Everwood, an item will appear in your inventory. It's a black book with a white question mark on it. If you click on it, a mysterious cloaked figure appears next to your character named "???".

??? will say one thing, and one thing only.

Sell your soul to the Nexus, or be damned forevermore.

After this, he vanishes and some arrows appear on the ground. When you follow the arrows it will lead you to an area called "The Pond". It's a dark, watery area with a few frogs grazing in the meadows. ??? will reappear once again and say

Welcome to my crib. Lemme show you how I live.

He will then proceed to roll 5 weeds. However, ??? will have no Wiz Khalifa Edition King Size OG Kush Rolling Papers( only $5.00 plus shipping, order yours today and get medicated! ), so he will send you on a quest to acquire 5 slices of flesh from the legendary Yut Butt.

I won't spoil any more of the Yut Butt quest for you, other than the fact that it involves Yut's butt.

And that the mysterious cloaked figure is Developous.
Lol I made it to ever wood but know black book showed up lmao
. . .

LOL. If that was DBZ Legend Reborns, then I vaguely recall that. Around the time when I first get into byond.
Yea lol