In response to EmpirezTeam
is mayonnaise a chocolate
That reminds me, I've been contemplating making a brand new game after thinking about Colori Poker. This time, however, it will be a completely brand new game based on the concept of clicking. Not revealing anything yet, but I'll let y'all know. :P
In response to Bandock
Bandock wrote:
That reminds me, I've been contemplating making a brand new game after thinking about Colori Poker. This time, however, it will be a completely brand new game based on the concept of clicking. Not revealing anything yet, but I'll let y'all know. :P

So basically it's Clicki Poker?
In response to EmpirezTeam
In ways, yep. :P

That's where I thought of the idea from. Of course, it doesn't involving mixing colors this time. I just mentioned my plan in the "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT. [Show Off your project!]" thread.
Yeah, it's mostly pocket money. So from what i'm seeing, it's like 90% awesome community, then like one guy whose an asshole. I definitely am going to join now! Those odds are better then the dota community hahahah.
then like one guy whose an asshole

That's Mr. Asshole to you. <3
In response to Trickytyfly
Trickytyfly wrote:
Yeah, it's mostly pocket money. So from what i'm seeing, it's like 90% awesome community, then like one guy whose an asshole. I definitely am going to join now! Those odds are better then the dota community hahahah.

I don't think the dota community is full of assholes.

An asshole is someone who is normal with a shit attitude.

What you have in dota are people with legitimate mental disabilities. There's an esports documentary out where they examined the brains of both people who are addicted to this genre of video games and those who were pro players and found noticeable differences.

I mean just look at Rushnut, he's a perfect example :^)
Page: 1 2