ID:2135541

I really want to make a game, but it's hard to come up with ideas.
Anyone got any?
Dragon Ball Z: The Undefeated Saiyans - The Beginning
Make a game about the Nexus.

If you're not sure what the Nexus is, come closer, child. I shall explain.

Several years ago, a man was born. He heard voices others could not hear. Foresaw impending dangers others could not sense. Unlike the rest of mankind, he would not stand by idly while he saw all the games before him crumble into dust. No, in fact, he would dedicate his life to driving off the sinister forces that would stop at nothing to corrupt games forevermore.

His name...

...was Developous.

During his teenage years, he became a master game designer. He would often propose new ideas about games to people on BYOND as well as other game websites, but no one would listen. Instead, they made a mockery of all his works and deemed him "insane". This did not stop Developous, however. Using the mockers blind hatred as fuel, he doubled down on his mission and began communing with the sacred game spirits more anxiously.

It was at this time the spirits revealed their identity to him.

It was...

...the Nexus.

Some believe the Nexus is a game. Others think it is a satanic cult. Both of these assumptions are incorrect. The Nexus is an entity with one purpose: to unite all games. To do this, the Nexus required a harbinger. A man of courage and wisdom beyond his years. They sought out Developous and communicated with him even while he was still in the womb, preparing him for his destiny that he would soon embrace.

After accepting his fate as Harbinger of the Nexus, Developous knew he needed to unite all games by any means necessary. Yes, even war must be waged in order to bring this dream to fruition. To bring about universal game unification, the Nexus requires the energy of souls. Early on, Developous harvested souls of those he deemed worthy of a Nexus death. This carnage nearly got him banned from the BYOND forums, so he switched tactics.

It was around this time where he recruited me and made me Frog Chieftan of the Nexian High Council. I heard his story and shared his visions for a united gaming world. However, before assisting Developous in his valiant efforts, I first had to settle things with my arch nemesis Oasiscircle. I was leading the BYONDites in the BYONDia War against Oasis's BYONDling beta male forces. Had it not been for the power bestowed upon me by Developous, I would have lost the war and perished. To Developous, I am eternally grateful.

After destroying the final remnants of the BYONDlings, I needed to formulate a plan to provide an immense amount of energy to bolster the Nexus. It was around this time when I remembered the existence of the legendary Yut Butt artifact. I pleaded with Yut Put to lend me his butt, but he wouldn't listen to reason. I then asked for only the right or left cheek, and he still resisted. So I said "Sorry, Yut Put, but your butt is coming with me". A violent struggle ensued, but after much battling, I was finally able to overpower Yut Put and managed to chop his butt off. However, when I went to retrieve his butt, it was wet and slippery because of how much sweat accumulated between his cheeks during our conflict, and it slid out of my hands and disappeared into the abyss.

That leads us to where we are now. The Nexus is still incomplete. Developous is attempting to nurture the Nexus and convert more people into Nexians, and I am still in pursuit of Yut Put's butt.

You should make a game about that.
Live footage of Developous explaining the Nexus

In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
Live footage of Developous explaining the Nexus

Live reaction of people listening to Developous explain the Nexus

In response to EmpirezTeam
Check out these. Lots of ideas there.