ID:2137736

Okay, so there was a game I'm trying to remember the name of, I used to play on Byond back in like 2005 or so. I don't remember a lot so hopefully someone will just know what I'm babbling about. Here it goes:

It was an mmorpg of sorts, there were different classes that each seemed to play very differently. One of them was a necromancer I believe. When you were in combat in the game, you would be shown next to the enemy and you couldn't move away I believe. (Not sure on that.) I just remember seeing a lot of people standing next to monsters, I believe battling them. I think there was a bar that would appear above your head during battle. At the time this was a pretty popular mmorpg. Other popular games at the time were Castle, Proelium, and Scarey Game 2.

That's all the info I really have and I know that's not much. I remember the sprites being nice.
mystic journey brah
Y'know, I think you might be right after looking up old screenshots. I remember it looking differently, but again those memories are hazy at best. Cheers!