Pokemon Atom

by Kidpaddle45
Pokemon Atom
The Pokémon experience you've been waiting for!
ID:2140140

Thank you all for voting! The poll has now ended and "Interface 2" will now be the main interface you will have when you play Pokemon Atom. At first I didn't like the side chat but after some tweaking I love the possibilites it offers. I plan on having interactions with NPCs, storyline, events, maps and many other things appear on the side.

Some screenshots of what the interface looks like so far; it still needs some polishing but I'm liking it :)

(Click on the screenshot to view in full resolution)
Interface

Interface2

Interface 3

likes the other interface :\
Could make it possible for people to tweak it between 1 and 2 interface via settings or just simply downloading a different skin. But it looks nice!
That third picture looks a bit busy. I suggest hiding the chat interface(turn it into a small button that expands when clicked) when you're fighting and filling up that space with the combat interface. Show important messages at the top of the actual map using maptext on a one by one basis(no multiple lines). Got this idea from mobile RPG games. When a player opts to show their chat while in combat, just layer it on the map.
I'm not sure i'm liking the battling at the side of the screen would prefer it mid-screen and other things to the side if possible.
Example:

I, myself was think something along this lines of this, but chat would under where the party is and battling would take place in the middle of the screen when you accept a challenge or a wild pokemon appears. interface
In response to Terex1166
Terex1166 wrote:
I, myself was think something along this lines of this, but chat would under where the party is and battling would take place in the middle of the screen when you accept a challenge or a wild pokemon appears. interface

This is nice.
I'm loving the looks of everything so far. Do we know how many characters each person will be able to have? I've got some ideas for rp characters already, that is if rp is going to be a big thing or not.
In response to CroixAura
I don't believe rping is gonna be a big part of the game...We want the players to be their own personalized characters with lots of customization.
Seems like both could be achieved, maybe a seperate server dedicated to rp? Or maybe a tab for rp information, nothing complicated needed.
In response to CroixAura
Yes it probably could be achieved, perhaps sometime in the future if that's what the majority of the fan base desires. Personally, I find rping in mmog's a little annoying.
noice job!
New Interface in action!
The side-bar on the left is now used for the chat, but game-menu, map, battles and other interactions as well!

Looks awesome Kid, can't wait to try it out.
In response to Kidpaddle45
im loving that interface! keep up with the good work? any chance a demo/beta will be released?
I think the plan is to go live relatively soon? could be wrong.
In response to CroixAura
Alienx26 wrote:
im loving that interface! keep up with the good work? any chance a demo/beta will be released?

CroixAura wrote:
I think the plan is to go live relatively soon? could be wrong.

Thanks! & yah exactly but I just got this REALLY cool feature I'm working on (it's a surprise - You'll love it!!) and hopefully after that, game will be ready for an Official open server!

I'd say around the September 7th, it should be up, if I can finish everything in time! :)
You have no idea how excited I am for this. I've not been able to play the last few games since I can't afford a 3ds. And while I hope my favorite pokemon are included at some point, Espurr and Meowstic, I can make do. And if we're allowed to rp I've got a few friends who want to try.

Will need to make a beeline to get Gligar since he's in my top 10.
i will be waiting till then!
Page: 1 2