ID:2140672

BYOND Version:510
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 52.0.2743.116
Applies to:Dream Maker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
When setting client.control_freak to CONTROL_FREAK_ALL it disables everything it says it does in the DM Guide with the exception of screenshots. You can still press F2 and a screenshot will appear in the documents/byond/screenshots folder.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Set client.control_freak to CONTROL_FREAK_ALL
2. Run the game
3. Press F2
4. Look in your documents/byond/screenshots folder and see a screenshot of the game there.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
client
control_freak = CONTROL_FREAK_ALL

Expected Results:
A screenshot is not taken.

Actual Results:
A screenshot is taken.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time.
In other games? Unsure
In other user accounts? Yes
On other computers? Yes

When does the problem NOT occur?
This problem always occurs!

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.) Untested in previous versions but it also occurs in the beta as well.

Workarounds:
Using a custom skin you have to manually define the F2 macro to anything.
This is intended, commands ran from server provided skins override control freak, and I'm sure there are games that depend on this functionality, ss13, or rather, /tg/station13 being one of them.

Nevermind, this is suppose to be disabled in the default skin.

Have you modified your skin in anyway, that would make it get treated as a custom skin.
If by modifying my skin you mean using a .dmf file for the game then yes I have modified my skin.

However, this also occurs when not using a custom skin file as well.
You'd probably want to setup a macro in your skin for F2 to prevent the default action from happening. I believe there was a bug (fixed in 511) that didn't prevent it from happening properly.
Ah I see, so for now we just need to override F2.