The Last Conflict

by Darker Emerald
The Last Conflict
Guns, explosives, classes and killing zombies! https://discordapp.com/invite/wsWfM9u
ID:214105

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
It's a little annoying when you are in game looking for help. Where's been over run? who needs a medic? who need ammo? who need help? etc, when people are talking which guns are better or are in an arguement. So i propose that maybe there could be two chats. When you are in game, playing. And when you have died, and are buying guns at the base or what ever. Just a suggestion.
I agree. Also adding to this you should make chat channel which seperates the English people from the BRs.
i also agree it will be a great idea because you will be able to coordinate attacks and you will be able to help newbies who ask which guns are better i also think they should make an LMG if they don't already have one and skills sort of like perks in CoD
I also agree i want it to be like in 3 diffrent panes Like Panel 1 World Chat Panel 2 View Chat Panel 3 Death Chat
In response to Whybe
Whybe wrote:
I also agree i want it to be like in 3 diffrent panes Like Panel 1 World Chat Panel 2 View Chat Panel 3 Death Chat

Agreed but also a mute world verb
In response to Coolman1250
Coolman1250 wrote:
I agree. Also adding to this you should make chat channel which seperates the English people from the BRs.

I agree with this and the op.