ID:2142014

Fifteen years is a long time. Thanks for all the work you've done keeping Byond not just going, but improving. A few games on Steam, a few more trying, and quite a collection of really good looking projects upcoming. Looking promising :)
Happy BYONDiversary Lummox! :D

I'm excited for what the future holds in store for our community, and our progress is all thanks to your incredible dedication and hard work :)
Welcome to the 15 year club, Lummox! If I do say so myself, you are in good company! ;P
Bow your heads.

Lord Jesus, we come before you this evening to honor Lummy Senpai and all the blessings he has brought upon us. We were not worthy of his brilliance, but he enlightened us anyway. He has led us through the gardens of tranquility on this site as well as the fiery depths of peril for his patience is everlasting. We ask that you bless his nuts and prevent Satan from making Lummy Senpai sterile because we need him to reproduce and pass on his divine genes to a new generation. Please Lord, make his seed as potent as humanly possible so that the next broad he goes down on farts out quadruplets. Actually, hold off on the quadruplets, I'm not sure if he can feed that many mouths on a BYOND salary.

Wait, I just found a loophole. Give him several millions of dollars, and then do the sperm boost thing. That should do it.

We humbly ask you to do all these things. In Jesus's name we pray.

Amen.
We all appreciate the hard work you've dedicated to BYOND over the years Lummox. I get stoked every time a new dev log is out and am always pumped to see what's next on your agenda for BYOND.

Keep up the good work amigo.
Keep going /o/
in all my 11 years here, I dont think ive actually met you.

anyway congrats
Happy byondavarsery
Where dem.filters at tho
Thanks for putting up with me. Thanks for all the awesome updates and progress.
Happy versitariyrly, Lummox.
Thanks for all of your hard work, Lummox. As some one who has lurked on BYOND for well over a decade, I can say that, without a doubt, the second they put you in charge marked the beginning of a new era. Nothing against Dan (or Tom), of course!
Whippersnappers, all of yas!
I've been here for 10 years. Not too far away from Lummox ;P
Lummox for supervillain of the year.