ID:2142200

Code:
N/A

Problem description:
Each person possess a different monitor and due to that the screen size varies; my issues is that I don't know how to retrieve that information, in order to place HUDs in a specific place no matter how many times you resize the screen.
Example: Hotbars - Since, everyone possess different monitor, I want to place the 10 Hotbars near the bottom of the window and in the middle of the screen but, I don't know how to do so due to the varying sizes of the screen.

The trick is to relatively lock them to the screen edges. In screen lock you can use SOUTH, WEST, EAST, and NORTH to specify the edges of the screen in any direction. CENTER, can work for both north/south coordinates to specify the center of the screen.

If you for example use "SOUTH+1,WEST+1" this will move it one tile north of the south corner and one tile east of the west corner. So whatever client screen size they use they still see it a certain amount away from the edge of their screen.
If you want to read screen sizes and adapt to create bigger displays on bigger monitors, I would suggest reading your map's size via winget() during or shortly after login. Also it would be well to set an on-size command for the map, so you could react to changes later on. (Pro tip: In on-size you can use [[*]] in the command, which fills in the new size in an "[x]x[y]" format. You won't have to use winget() to grab the size there.)
In on-size you can use [[*]] in the command, which fills in the new size in an "[x]x[y]" format.

FFS this needs documentation in the skin reference.

This was in for like, what? 3 years completely unbeknownst to anyone?
Not that long, I'm pretty sure. But yeah, it should go in. Although I could swear I did that.