ID:2142666

Second day without power or water at the house after Hurricane Hermine. Not fun at all. I really hope the power is on when I get home from work because I badly need a shower :P
Hang in there bro, part of our ceiling just came down. We still have power, but our skylight just fell in. Had to drive out to my boss's place and borrow the box truck and a sheet of plywood, get on the roof of my apartment and cover the gaping hole.

Motherfucking nature, man.
wait, so you're going to work without showering? lmao.

you can always go to like burger king or something and scrub your butt at the restroom sink. obviously this only works at the fast food joints that have locks on the doors. wouldn't want someone walking in on you getting a glimpse of your goodies. just be quick about it so no one realizes that's what you're doing. maybe even buy something off their breakfast menu to lessen suspicion otherwise they may mistake you for a homeless person.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
wait, so you're going to work without showering? lmao.

you can always go to like burger king or something and scrub your butt at the restroom sink. obviously this only works at the fast food joints that have locks on the doors. wouldn't want someone walking in on you getting a glimpse of your goodies. just be quick about it so no one realizes that's what you're doing. maybe even buy something off their breakfast menu to lessen suspicion otherwise they may mistake you for a homeless person.

Or or they can go to an open supermarket(If there are any open) and buy water fill up their tub and take a relaxing bath 8).
Bottled water + face cloths = emergency bath.
Even better if you have rubbing alcohol to mix in with it.

Went through nearly a month without lights or water with Katrina.

It gets better. Good luck
On a even better note, if you go to a gym that has showers, you can take your shower there,