ID:2142785

I'm trying to connect to the server my roommate is hosting SS13 on. I am trying to connect directly with his personal IP address, but the loading window only pops up for a single second before disappearing. Dream Daemon reports that I connect to the server briefly, but nothing happens on my end.

I'm able to connect to other games he hosts just fine and other computers on this network don't have a problem connecting to his SS13 games.

I've tried running Byond as an administrator as well as trying multiple compatibility modes. I was also instructed to try enabling ActiveX filtering in IE (which had no change) and to uninstall an older Windows Update, which I didn't have at all. I've made sure that Byond is allowed as an exception through my firewall, but I've also tried disabling it completely as well with no luck. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Byond itself, and am currently running the beta release. I read in another thread that the problem may be linked to a computer having two graphics cards, but I only have one.

I am running Windows 10, and am trying to connect using the client.