ID:2142897

I'm on Windows 10, everything was fine a couple days ago, now i decided to play something and aparrently dreamseeker is not working, if i click "Join Game" nothing happens, if i try to enter using a browser and click "Start Game" again nothing happens. So far i've tried reinstalling byond and that's it.
Same is happening to me but on windows 7. I think it has to do with our antivirus's firewall
I've just installed Beyond today, Windows 10, Firefox, and nothing happens when I click on 'Play Game'.

I've tried using Chrome and Edge, both give me a screen saying I need to install Beyond and to continue if I already have, but there's no visible way to continue.
Click "continue".
I am having the same issue as MDL248. I am running Byond on a Windows 10 computer. When I try to click "Join," nothing happens. When I try to join a game from a Web page, I get a message telling me to choose an app from the app store, although there is no option to even try that, the only option is to hit "OK," which doesn't even do anything.

I tried shutting down my firewall and restarting, but that didn't have any effect. I've been looking through this forum and others for an answer and I haven't found one yet.

I am new to Byond so I might be missing something obvious. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
In response to Tacopizzaaaa
Clicking Join from a hub entry page goes to a byond:// link, and if your browser is telling you to select an app, that means that the byond:// protocol wasn't installed correctly. If you used the full installer this shouldn't be an issue at all.

Another user had a similar issue that they resolved here.
I'm using Windows 10, I like to play SS13 a lot, but some of them doesn't open, i tried others servers and they open but some of them doesn't, one of them i play a lot doesn't open.

No I'm not banned its say that the DreamSeeker is not reaching the Byond.com