ID:2143476

(See the best response by Reformist.)
Code:
 src.key=="soemthing" faotingthroughturfbanana=0 for everyone but for those individuals have it floatingthroughturfbanana=1 so then all you have to do is another if statment to check if they are not 0 or equal to 1... if that makes sense

Thats the code I used so I only I could Enter but It didnt Im sure there's a code exactly like that but Easier? I think I need proc's or ckey. Plz help me write this correctly, ty! :D:

The code looks fine to me... Did you try compiling?
In response to Kidpaddle45
Yes Of Course!
It still didnt work
?? looks like it's working for me
are u sure you have ur settings on?
In response to Ishuri
It shows 1 error I just dont know what that may Be, and the settings ou are talking about Are?
Oh yeaah probably the settings!
Put your settings on!!!! Thats why it shows you the errors!
What settings!!!? >_>
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
In response to Popisfizzy
can someone just plz what settings yall talking about? >_>
In response to ISSACK
The ones under "Developer settings."
In response to GreatPirateEra
idk where that is :/
In response to ISSACK
It's right next to the "Make My Game" setting, which automatically codes basic things for you. It can even make a bare-bones game if you know how to use it.
In response to ISSACK
ISSACK wrote:
idk where that is :/

How do you even compile your game in the first place without having the Settings turned on?! O.O
Ikr. Thought that wasn't possible.
I think I have it on if I can compile my Game, But My Question is, Is it on the Pager? or website? ;_;
.-.
In response to Azurift
I've read that many times, I havent found what I was Looking for .-. I'll look again >_>
In response to Azurift
Before I finish reading it, Im looking for someone to help me fix this Code up, While you on the other Hand Give me this Guide that wont tell me how to fix my Code:

src.key=="soemthing" faotingthroughturfbanana=0 for everyone but for those individuals have it floatingthroughturfbanana=1 so then all you have to do is another if statment to check if they are not 0 or equal to 1... if that makes sense
Best response
Page: 1 2