Ninja Chronicles

by Orange55
Ninja Chronicles
Online PvP Sidescroller
ID:2145623

Hello everyone,

Progress has been slow but steady this week.

We've decided to release an offline demo so that everyone can get some hands on experience with the game.

Feel free to let us know what you think, and enjoy the preview.

Disclaimer
This is a pre-alpha demonstration - content in this demo is subject to change. Several items still need polish and this does not represent the final quality of the game.

Download the demo!

I thought this was quite fun, I would suggest adding a double jump or upping the maximum height you can reach with a jump also when I used explosive kunai it caused some lag just thought I'd point it out in case you didn't already know about it, Oh, and if you use Dragon Fire and aim it upwards it fires it down, other than that though I enjoyed it, the way you done the fire jutsu I really like can't wait to see more

edit: After playing it again I thought of also having in air jutsu (only set ones like fireball, phoenix flower etc.) just suggestions :P
In response to Gold94
Thanks for the post,

Explosive kunai shouldn't be causing any lag on your end, I've tried it on the demo multiple times and didn't have any issues.

With the jump thing, also keep in mind you can do a larger jump when holding down shift (same way you run). I'll still consider adding double jump because it sounds like a fun idea.

I'm working on making some jutsu fire off in the air like chidori current. I definitely think some jutsu are better suited for the air than others but your not the only one to suggest it so I'm going to try to make it more flexible than it is right now.

Thanks for trying the demo
-Orange
In response to Gold94
Gold94 wrote:
I thought this was quite fun, I would suggest adding a double jump or upping the maximum height you can reach with a jump also when I used explosive kunai it caused some lag just thought I'd point it out in case you didn't already know about it, Oh, and if you use Dragon Fire and aim it upwards it fires it down, other than that though I enjoyed it, the way you done the fire jutsu I really like can't wait to see more

edit: After playing it again I thought of also having in air jutsu (only set ones like fireball, phoenix flower etc.) just suggestions :P

Really glad you liked it. Thanks for the feedback!