ID:2145678

Seriously i see so many people go un answered. Do people even know the forum exists these days. Anyone else notice this? Or if someone does post its usually a troll response with no actual feedback on the topic at hand. Been skimming and alot of folks just troll.
no one likes your batteries
i suppose they do look like batteries lol but you replied to the wrong post also i posted another picture there
The entire site is just dead in general. After we alienated 80% of our userbase by not displaying fangames on the website (although, let's be honest here and admit that most of the prominently-displayed games on here are anime games masquerading as original games), everything slowly got more and more dead. Now we have a BYOND that's better than ever before, but hardly anybody taking advantage of it save the 3-or-so people left that are trying to make really quality games. And with hardly any new blood coming in, all we have left is about two dozen jaded individuals who've already been here for ~10+ years.

Not that people aren't still making cool stuff, and BYOND's better than ever before as software, like I said, but there are just fewer people than ever before who would bother to be active on the forums in any meaningful way.
In response to Fugsnarf
i see well im going to try to be more active.
just sell your soul to the nexus

its the only rational decision at this point
In response to EmpirezTeam
who invited the fat kid?
In response to Tac
Tac wrote:
who invited the fat kid?

You mean Billy?
who's billy? like jacksepticeye happy wheels billy?
In response to EmpirezTeam
nah i was talking about you pork chop
BYOND is kil liek Harambe