Naruto Izou

by XzDoG
Naruto Izou
Are you ready?
ID:2146917

You guys ready for the return of Naruto Izou? I know I am! To get you guys back into the swing of things while you wait for it, here's a little picture showing some of the new things I've added recently!

Any questions so far? Can't wait to start playing again with you all!
yeah i do i become uchiha upon game yes??
How will Weapons influence combat, Mic? Obviously we'll all be barehanded at the start (except for Kages, apparently), but it'll be interesting to know if combat evolves at all once weapons come into play.
In response to PhantomKurei
PhantomKurei wrote:
How will Weapons influence combat, Mic? Obviously we'll all be barehanded at the start (except for Kages, apparently), but it'll be interesting to know if combat evolves at all once weapons come into play.

Weapons will be based on two things: The strength statistic, and your mastery of that weapon. Just like jutsu, EVERY weapon will have a mastery. As your weapon mastery for kunai, for example, gets higher, your kunai damage multiplier will be higher. Same with swords. Just get the Samehada? Well, now you have to master it!

Also, the basic throwing weapons will be given to you once you reach genin rank, just like in the show. You do not have to buy multiples, one will suffice forever.
Going to go ahead and name some things that I've completed:

• Village Passport: If you want to walk into a village that isn't yours, you must obtain a passport from that villages kage. Why?: This is to prevent trolls and such. If you're a missing ninja, you can raid villages by first killing the jounin npc surrounding it.

• Village Invite: To join a village, the kage must invite you. After the kage invites you, the whole village will vote to decide if you can join or not. Majority vote wins. Why?: To prevent kage's from having all the power.

• Gaara Clan: The Gaara clan has 7 damaging techniques (including sand shurikens), and 2 shields. The shields are breakable, as will every shield in this game be.

• Mastery: Almost every move is able to be mastered. The more you have a move mastered, the more damage it will do. This includes throwing weapons. Every throwing weapon has its own mastery.Why?: To prevent someone going in the strength path to easily switch builds from, for example, swords to throwing shuriken. If he wants to be good at shurikens, he must train those seperately.

• Throw Weapons: The basic throwing weapons are in. As noted above, each has a different mastery. How are the weapons different?: Each throwing weapon has a different damage formula and cooldown. Use whichever suits your playstyle.

• Swords: Follows the same principles as throwing weapons. Each has a different damage formula, cooldown, and mastery level.
  • Hyuuga:Hyuuga have the ability to use Byakugan. Byakugan enchances your view and empowers your punches. Punching someone with byakugan will seal their chakra points and drain their chakra. The chakra drain and seal time are both based on your byakugan mastery. 64 palm strike:This is a massive damaging AND chakra sealing technique. Stuns both users in place while it takes effect.

• Hakkeshou Kaiten: Hyuuga's final move. An indestructible shield which blocks all ninjutsu, and returns all physical damage back to the attacker.
Looking Good Mic, when do you think it will be up and is there anything I can do to help out?
In response to Phelpseh
Phelpseh wrote:
Looking Good Mic, when do you think it will be up and is there anything I can do to help out?

I was actually just thinking about this. I believe I'll open up some very limited early access once there are six fully functional clans, a handful of elemental jutsu, ranks, missions, and demons. So far I have kages and genin ranks, that's it.

As for helping out, there's one huge thing you can do: Hype the game up. The way the game is being created (perma wipe, voting systems, etc.) a larger player base makes the game MUCH much funner! Spread the word; link this thread. Izou is making a comeback!
  • Missions:Three missions are currently in the game. Some are the same, some are unique to the village. Completing 5 missions will earn you the genin rank and unlock basic throwing weapons for you. You will also be awarded a headband.
  • Demons:The Juubi has been completed... Check HUB for pictures ;)
Nice. Proud of you.
Hello I am very excited to play this Izou source of yours. I believe I played a similar game with that source but when can we expect your game's demo version?
In response to DarkKamui99
DarkKamui99 wrote:
Hello I am very excited to play this Izou source of yours. I believe I played a similar game with that source but when can we expect your game's demo version?

I will try my best to have open beta ready by October 1st.
  • Currently finished clans: Hyuuga, Gaara, Senju, Uzumaki. Currently being worked on clans:Uchiha, Yuki.
Going to spread the word. If there is anything else i can do let me know.
In response to DragonRador2
DragonRador2 wrote:
Going to spread the word. If there is anything else i can do let me know.

Thanks! I'll try to have a specific date for open beta ready.
This should be pretty fun when it all gets rolling. xD

Though Mic, I might suggest having the "name" randomizer affect surnames rather than first names (provided that the player does not get born in a Clan). Some names that players generally use just don't add up as last names (Bobby Kurei was hilarious lol, but Bobby Hitaka actually works as a name for example).