No longer do you have to look at letter D ominously approaching your squiggle on the screen and wonder if that's D for Dog or D for Dragon. No, with state-of-the-art computer video game graphical display technology, RealmLike will just straight up tell you if it's a dog or whatever. The future is now!
State of the Game Notes
- This is a very early test of a very young game. The dungeon environment is a bit repetitive as a result, as are the foes and treasures.
- Levels within classes are currently capped to the highest level defined in their progression. You can progress past this point by multiclassing.
- In-game accessible with F1. The contextual help menu it provides is currently a bit spotty but can fill in some of the gaps on documentation while things are in flux due to ongoing development.
- Character saving is currently a thing during sessions, but expect the test server to be frequently wiped.
- Permadeath and PVP are both currently turned off.