ID:2147111

Problem description:

I want to know if it was possible for me to make an HUD or Interface appear in the position or screen_loc of my mouse's screen location. I wanted to add a custom right-click menu but in order for it function properly as if a regular one would I would need to make it possible for the custom right-click menu to appear where the mob or obj I'm right click is(where your mouse will be located). If anyone knows how to do this please help me any feedback is helpful.
I've also tried doing something quite similar in regards to interfaces and the mouses screen_loc and would be interested in seeing how others go about doing this kind of thing, assuming it's even possible currently at all. I wasn't able to sadly though, yet. - Ginseng
I've made a library for that exact purpose. It definitely needs some updating now that I look back at it but it should be enough for what you need for now ;)

http://www.byond.com/developer/Kidpaddle45/CustomContextMenu

(You can check out my page, I got plenty of other libs you may find useful!)
In response to Ginseng
Ginseng wrote:
I've also tried doing something quite similar in regards to interfaces and the mouses screen_loc and would be interested in seeing how others go about doing this kind of thing, assuming it's even possible currently at all. I wasn't able to sadly though, yet. - Ginseng

Thank you, I read your post because I saw it being similar to a problem I was having myself but I want to see if anyone responds to any of us with some good information. Hopefully Lummox JR will help us off, but he has been offline for quite a while so it's just hope at this point. Let me know if you get any good news about it and I will let you know if I get any good news about it.
In response to Kidpaddle45
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
I've made a library for that exact purpose. It definitely needs some updating now that I look back at it but it should be enough for what you need for now ;)

http://www.byond.com/developer/Kidpaddle45/CustomContextMenu

(You can check out my page, I got plenty of other libs you may find useful!)

Thank you, I will most certainly check it out right now.