ID:2147368

So, I just came around this device and noticed it might be good enough to host a server on it. I know that it doesn't work on Raspberry Pi but I believe it would work in this one just fine.

As anyone tried it before? Does it work smoothly?

Thanks for your response in advance.
I don't see why it wouldn't work if you tried it. It runs full desktop Windows, which is what is required to run BYOND games; including Dream Seeker. BYOND also doesn't take advantage of any features of modern computers, such as multi-core processing and advanced GPU features.
What I found even more impressive in this device is that the hardware is like 50% better than the latest version of Raspberry Pi, but of course... it is 100$ more expensive than the Pi. But the better specs and the licensed version of Windows 10 running on it makes it worth the money.

I'm just not quite sure if it would handle multiple days, or even months, turned on. My problem now is with the durability of the device. I've heard the heat dissipation is extremely good though, so it won't overheat even if it says turned on for months.