ID:2152298

BYOND Version:510
Operating System:Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 53.0.2785.116
Applies to:Webclient

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Loading multiple .dmm files causes the web client to crash when a client connects. In my test environment I loaded three .dmm files of varying sizes. When a client connected via the web client, dream daemon crashed out without any dump information.

Workarounds:
The only work around I can see is disincluding multiple .dmm files. When they are dis included, the client can connect as per normal behavior.
Multiple .dmm files are not and cannot be the problem. The problem would be one of the files specifically, or in the way that it's loading in combination with the others, causing something to interact weirdly with the webclient code.

I need a test project for this. I also need you to take a look at this in 511, because webclient issues should always be tested against the latest beta version. I'm moving this to Beta Bugs and reclassifying as a webclient issue.
I was not able to get a crash in the debugger in 511.1359. I did notice your zip file had an issue, in that it said AI.dm was corrupt (it came out as 0 bytes), but the project compiled otherwise and loaded fine. I couldn't interact with the character creation screen at all; that may be a bug, since in DS it was fine. However I think I need a much simpler test case to look into that.
Lummox JR changed status to 'Unverified'