ID:2153034

Poll: Do you want a DM converter to unrea engine blueprints applicationl?

Willing to Pay 20% (6)
If it's free 23% (7)
No 56% (17)

Login to vote.

* I can make a converter for BYOND to unreal. This is a massive task. Or I can manually port my own projects. The question I have who is wants and is willing to pay for a converter.

Unreal has the functionality for you to copy and paste blueprint script. I can set it where DM code can inserted into a standalone application which gives you copy paste code to work with in blueprints. Then it will tell you where to paste it. Then give any instructions on any asset creation process.

* How this converter application would work. Input, output ,convert.

V Class name _____ (mob,area,ect)

* Gives instructions for creating equivalent class

* Next section ask does this a class use verb or proc with check box by verb and proc.

V If you checked verbs

* Next section ask you to give a name for verb

* Then it asks you number of arguments

* If more then 0 arguments is entered, it asks you to name them, then choose from the drop down of BYOND types

* It asks how many lines of functionality a verb has.

* Then each line it allows you to add boxes with drop downs. Some for conditionals, custom variables, and ect.

* It ask you does it have a return value

V If yes

* It gives boxes as drop downs.

* It converts what you input to a custom event with verb name. It places a function toward the end of node chain with a return value. Then displays a block of text for you to copy. Last, it instructs you where to paste it.

V If no

* It converts what you input to a custom event. Displays unreal blueprint block of text and instructs you where to copy and paste it.

V If you checked proc

* it basically does the same thing as verbs but uses functions instead of custom events

* So on and so on. I could go into more detail, but even that would be a waste if there is no interest. As again I can convert my BYOND projects for myself just fine.

No
I want a Nexus.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I like the BYOND logo and stars lol, one of the most decorative threads I've ever seen
Byond needs more games not less.
Like how some people put "willing to pay" as if they actually dev.
In response to Soldierman
More Original games*
Looks can be deceiving buddy.
Not big enough base for this. Those who want to convert there own projects look at my last shout box page. You will probably have to logout to see it. Farewell BYOND.
In response to Sir Quizalot
Sir Quizalot wrote:
Farewell BYOND.

Wow, first Jolenar quits and now we lose Sir Quizalot a few days later.

Nothing of value was lost :^)
Lol.